Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome Baby Colton

My cousin Lisa and her husband Marco welcomed their 3rd son, Colton Mitchell on May 1st. We can't wait to meet him. I'm sure the big brothers, Justin and Dylan are loving their baby brother and I'm just hoping Justin hasn't talked Lisa & Marco into a 4th baby so Justin can get the little sister he always talks about :o) Congrats Magallanes family! We love you!

This is a copy of the email Keira sent to the boys after Lisa sent photos of Colton. She loves to send email!

"kjjkf jd duduuuuuuuuuuu d3333333333333333333333333333luuuurr33333333333333333333a
0ii..giu.i.ui.uuu.u ziiif02.j
8888o[\c\dodd9r9tnt8...........................ppoot60000000000008888880888000gbn8h98h9000

m mjilloo0000000000000000kgki

"I love you baby this much. I love Justin and Dylan. I love Marco and Lisa. I love you again baby."

llb 000tmt0mm0y0yyghnngjb88 686676868888888888888888888888888888lllllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkklllllllhhhhhfffffffffffrrrrfffrrrrrffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
xxnnj

"So if you want to make the baby happy, watch Princess Aurora. If he isn't happy still then you can watch Mowgli and Jungle Book or just tickle him or something"

Love,
KEIRA (she typed her own name)

P.S. Isaac wanted to get in on the typing (notice all the "3s" in the first line) and Keira told him "this is not your business. I'm typing to the baby" The words above are from her mouth :o)"

No comments: