Yeah! My older sister, Teresa and her husband Chris welcomed their first child into the world today at 2:02pm. Connor Michael weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and is 19.5 inches. The proud papa told me he has a full head of dark hair. My sister was sweet enough to send me a photo via my cell phone and he is ADORABLE (of course) but I'm waiting for some photos to be sent by my dad and then I'll post some.
This morning when I told Keira that Connor was going to have his birthday today, the first thing she said was, "I wonder what kind of cake he wants?" She then decided "I think strawberry shortcake is a good choice"
Congratulations! We love you! Enjoy your little man!
Stay tuned...lots more posts to come including STOMP on Mother's Day, Sedona on my birthday and general shenanigans around the Appleton house. I just had to get the message about Connor up.
Oh and a "shout out" to my "bro" who now shares a bday with my new nephew...happy birthday Brutha Luv :o)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! Congratulations, can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment