Saturday, May 23, 2009

Isaac's 1st Haircut

So this post is really late and I don't even have the video to upload, but on May 5th, Isaac had his first haircut. I took him to the salon where Keira & I go (Keira has had her hair cut more times than I have) and he did great. I wasn't sure if he would sit by himself or if I would have to hold him. But he sat on the booster like a big boy and was pretty still for a 15 month old. I wanted to wait as long as I could to cut it for two reasons: 1) I was hoping my friend Marivel would cut it since she gave Keira her 1st haircut and several more since then (that is why Keira pretends to be "Marivel" when we play hair salon) and 2) I didn't want him to look like a "big boy" too soon, but it was starting to hang in his eyes in the front and he had these long pieces by his ears that were driving Bryan CRAZY. He is our little man! These aren't the best pictures, but they'll do...

We made cookies before we went to the appointment for daddy to take on his road trip to CA and brought one to Cindy, our stylist. Here they are eating cookies in the lobby.


Before his 1st haircut (notice his ears)


After his 1st haircut


Walking around the salon after his haircut. Of course everyone thought he was adorable and couldn't stop talking about how blonde their hair is

No comments: