Well this past Friday, our friends, Amy & Andrew hosted a picnic for a group of friends and the kids had a blast! Bryan had a night shift so I ventured out with both kids and am so happy I did...Keira and Isaac both love to dance and had so much fun listening to a live band.
I got lucky that they both took late naps so staying out late wasn't too much of an issue, but we did leave about 15 minutes before it ended so I could beat traffic and get them home for baths. Keira talked about it the whole way home and wanted to know when she could dance with her friends in the park again. We are so thankful to have great friends in Anthem as well as great friends for our kids!
Enjoy these videos and photos from the night! Watch Isaac get up close and personal with the band. Keira, Addison and AJ started the night off with more running/chasing than dancing, but did end up getting their groove on too (I just don't have any video of it since I was constantly chasing Isaac)
Keira, Isaac and Addison having some snacks before dancing

Isaac needs a break from all the dancing

Keira and Isaac with Maisy (our neighbor from across the street)


No comments:
Post a Comment