Sunday, May 24, 2009

8 Things

My friend Amy "tagged" me, so here you go. I actually filled this out yesterday but forgot to post it last night. They are in no particular order, just how they came to me as I did it.

8 Things I am looking forward to:
~Watching Keira & Isaac grow up
~Growing old with Bryan and celebrating our 50 year anniversary in 2054!
~Heaven! Especially seeing my mom again and my family/friends that are already there having a party.
~Teaching my L.E.A.N. classes (go to http://azlean.blogspot.com/ to learn a little more)
~Working out on a more consistent basis
~Getting a massage (thanks M&M)
~Going to California in 2 weeks to meet Connor, Donovan’s Baptism and seeing family/friends!
~Being Debt-Free!!

8 Things I did yesterday:

~Played in the rain with Keira & Isaac (It was so much fun! I love laughing with them!)
~Kissed my hubby
~Enjoyed a super clean house :o)
~Talked to both my sisters and my dad within 30 minutes of each other
~Prayed
~Looked at our calendar and had a countdown with Keira about when the O’Briens (specifically for her, Kaitlyn & Kailey) are coming to visit and when Papa is coming to visit. We are all so excited!
~Gave my “babies” a bath and put them both in bed.
~Ate one of my favorite “pregnancy cravings” from my 2nd pregnancy (NO, I’m not pregnant, it just sounded good) ~ chocolate chips, almonds and peanut butter

8 Things I Want To Do:

~Take a kid-free trip with Bryan
~Cure Cancer
~Surf (I’m going to learn when the kids learn. Keira has already decided the color of everyone’s surfboards and wetsuits)
~Cook/bake more recipes ~ it’s always the same things around here
~Sew
~Get my photos organized and into scrapbooks!
~Have more patience
~Buy a vacation home somewhere (no idea where yet but someday it will hit me and we’ll have the resources to do it)

8 Things I wouldn’t want to live without:

~My Faith
~Bryan
~Keira
~Isaac
~My family (all of them-and that’s a lot)
~My Girlfriends
~A place to live
~“Alone time” ~ we all need a break from life every now and then

8 Shows I Enjoy:
~So You Think You Can Dance
~Amazing Race (this is a show I would actually go on, but I haven’t seen it in awhile)
~Dancing with the Stars if I can watch it with Keira because she loves to show me her moves :o)
~Sorry, I couldn’t come up with 8. We don’t watch much TV around here

1 comment:

The Prices said...

Yay! So fun to read!