Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sibling Love & Laughter

Keira & Isaac love to sit and laugh together and I was able to capture a little bit of it last night while they were taking a bath. They really get going towards the end of the video. Make sure you have your sound on. Hopefully you can hear them and every now and then look at how much the water is moving, they love to splash! Aunt Debbie, they LOVE the alphabet/number bath toys you got them.


Note: this video literally took HOURS to download so I guess I better figure out a better way to post videos because this was not the fastest. Laughter is contagious so maybe this little video brought you a little laughter too :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! That will be fun to share with them, when they are older! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, that laughter is contagious, me and Howard were giggling too.

Anonymous said...

It all starts out well and good until one tries to drown the other one!