We love being back in Anthem and having Mitch, Michelle, Addison and Matthew directly to our right and Amy, Andrew, AJ & Anabelle about 6 houses to our left! Keira, AJ and Addison will all be 3 in 2009 and Isaac, Anabelle and Matthew will all be 1 in 2009. It is great having built in friends for the kids and of course Bryan and I love hanging out with Mitch, Michelle, Amy & Andrew. Funny to think when we all met back in 2003 that none of us had kids and now when we all get together - 6 kids! It makes for a little chaos, lots of noise and tons of fun.
Last Friday Amy & Andrew hosted a "yeah Mitch" dinner - he just completed certified flight instructor school - so you can see how much fun the kids have together. I think there were even a few hugs and kisses going around.
Then this past Monday, we decided to head out, just the grown ups, for an early birthday dinner celebration for Bryan and Michelle's birthdays which are just one day apart (14th and 15th). I guess we'll have to go out again later in the month for Amy's birthday. We went to Cafe Boa in Tempe for some fabulous food, a few drinks and as always a few antics. Andrew was our main entertainment for the night and Bryan had the memorable line "I choose not to be a part of that process"
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment