Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I can't believe I did it!

My friends Amy & Michelle bugged me about starting a blog when we moved to California January 2007. Almost 2 years later and now that we are back in Arizona, and I have decided to create one...better late than never ladies ;o) At least now you will be a part of my blog stories. Let's hope I can keep it up to date so it serves its purpose!


I hope you get a glimpse of the happiness that both Keira & Isaac provide both Bryan and myself. Enjoy reading our adventures and viewing our photos/videos (assuming I can figure out how to post that)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do great, becuase I want to keep in touch to! Hope all is settled in know, and I will be waiting for some updates! Luv ya all!

Mavzeus said...

Well it is about time! Looks like bugging you finally paid off. Good job...the Steinke's are proud of you!