Monday, August 10, 2009

Keira's First Day of School ~ 2009

Keira started another year of preschool today and was so excited. She picked out her outfit (including her fancy ruffle socks and which pair of tennis shoes). She started the day with a "Brainy Breakfast" of steel cut oats with blueberries & cinnamon, then I packed her Princess lunch box and she was ready to go. She decided she wanted daddy to drop her off and mommy to pick her up. Bryan said she did a great job this morning.

When I picked her up she was excited to show me all of her paintings and handprints and first day of school certificate. This will be her first year going three days a week ~ Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30-11:45am. She is going to do great this year! Isaac is the one I am worried about. He is really going to miss his big sister (he cried this morning when she left, but I think it was because he wanted to go too.)

I'll try to keep the blog updated as special events or big projects happen at school.

Here is her picture from her 1st day of school. Bryan didn't like the location but I wanted to have her in front of her bedroom door so we could use the decor on the door to see how much she has grown this school year (I plan on taking a picture in the same spot on the last day of school)

I was shocked this is what she picked for her first day. I thought for sure she would pick out a dress...

Funny faces for mommy and twirling her ponytail

Her first day of school interview

No comments: