After baths and books I turn off the lights in Keira's room and both kids lay down so we can say prayers. Some nights they lay quietly, some nights they roll over on each other/steal blankets/annoy each other and then there are nights like tonight...they were giving hugs/laughing and having the best time. It was so sweet! I wish I had a tape recorder to capture the pure brother~sister love. It was a great way to end a crazy day.
A special thanks to my hubby who switched to night shifts a few weeks ago so I could get my LEAN classes up and running! The kids love having Bryan around during the day and Keira usually asks daddy to take her to school and mommy to pick her up. Thanks for your hard work babe! We love you!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment